Който иска вече може да си сменя началната анимация
Как да си сменим началното лого тук
BioHazard release today an application for your jtag/RGH console which will allow you to use a custom boot animation on your console. This application requires Dashlaunch 3.03 installed and the Fakeanim option enabled. All the detail for setting it up can be found in the readme.txt.
Some bootanim video can be found in the release package.
Overview: This release will allow for fake animations in the form of WMV 9 encoded videos to be played on the console prior to showing the dashboard. Since this file is only loaded after the console is ready there will be a minor increase in boot times. This has no impact on glitch times since the glitch occurs prior to this file ever being loaded. The Delay and Calibration settings are designed to allow the user to tweak the video to their specific system and display. This tweaking makes it so that the video does not get cut off. Please read below for a full set of instructions:
Intallation & Configuration:
Important: Do NOT attempt to delete bootanim.xex if you are unable to restore to a previous NAND dump via hardware.
Requirements: DashLaunch v3.03 is required for this to work.
1) Copy over all files in the archive to the HDD or USB of the 360.
2) Edit your launch.ini to have fakeanim = point to the fakeanim.xex
3) Reboot the console and make sure the application runs. Ignore the Red Screen being present for a while.
4) Once you have verified the application is launched remove bootanim.xex** from the consoles Flash. (Use FS3 or FTP).
5) Reboot the console and pay attention to how long the red screen is displayed.
6) Calibration takes place in the fakeanim.ini file and should be checked with a cold boot in order to force the GPU to initialize.
7) Once calibration is complete edit the fakeanim.ini and set calibration to 0
* To adjust the length the red screen is shown. Add to the number to increase the time take delay. Take away to decrease it.
* The delay function is used to ensure the video does not get cut off during the monitor and GPU starting each « delay » is 250ms. Valid entries are between 0 and 100. *
For slims start around 5.
* For Phats start around 13.
* The goal is to get the red screen to show for the least amount of time possible on the Evil Laugh wmv when performing a cold boot.
Release NFO :
#### Overview: ####
# # # This is a replacement bootanimation for freeboot consoles
# # In order for this to replace the bootanimation a few
# # requirements must first be met. The console must be
# # running the newest dashlaunch version 3.03. The original
# # bootanim.xex needs to be deleted from the console’s Flash.
# # Do not attempt this if you are unable to restore to a #
# previous NAND dump via hardware. This is provided free and #
# without warranty. Please see the readme.txt for detailed
# # installation instructions.
# # #